NGH Hypnotheraphy Certification
NATIONAL GUILD OF HYPNOTISTS CERTIFICATION PROGRAMME
This 100-hour hypnosis certification course blends theory with practical applications, to give participants a sound foundation of knowledge on which to build their skills. The course is certified by the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH), the oldest hypnosis organisation (established 1951) in the world.
NGH presently has over 12,000 members worldwide and a growing number of members from the medical field as well as from nursing, dentistry, psychology and counselling.
NHG Hypnosis Certification course is designed to give participants a working understanding of hypnotherapy. It is practical and down-to earth, concentrating heavily on experiential. As participants, you will have an in-depth understanding of hypnotherapy as well as knowledge to understand yourself and how it influences your life. Some might integrate the learning into their practice while others can proceed to start a practice as a certified hypnotherapist. With supervised practice sessions, you will be trained to produce the hypnotic state and to use it skilfully and effectively.
Upon completion of all class hours plus hands-on practice and independent study, you will be eligible for examination leading to graduation as a Certified Hypnotist. The internationally recognized core-curriculum is reviewed, annotated and upgraded annually by NGH adjunct faculty and is further enhanced by the personal knowledge and experience of your instructor.
MODULE 1: THE ENABLER PROGRAMME (Foundation Of Hypnotism) [$690.00]
This class is open to anyone and can be used as a platform to help you to have breakthroughs. The module will consist of discussions, demonstrations, and case studies, an intensive hands-on experience with the methods taught. After completing this module, you will receive a certificate from the Training Centre for completing the foundation programme.
TOTAL TUITION (Over 2 days): $690.00 includes student manual and 2 Hypnosis CD.
MODULE 2: TOOLS OF THE TRADE – PRACTICAL HYPNOTISM [$1,650.00]
This class is only for participants who have completed Module 1 and desire to learn hypnotism. You will learn techniques to bring a subject in and out of trance and lead the subject towards a positive breakthrough. The class will prepare you to be certified as hypnotherapists. Tuition includes student manual, Chervul Pendulum and two hours of private coaching (worth $400).
TOTAL TUITION (Over 2 weekends /4 days): $1,650.00
MODULE 3: THE ROAD TO BEING A HYPNOTHERAPIST [$1,650.00]
This hypnosis certification course is only for participants who have completed Module 1 and 2. Upon completion of this class you will be qualified for certification with the National Guild of Hypnotists. You will learn behavioural assessment format; structure of sessions with you client; how to teach a six-hour self-hypnosis course and to develop a successful business. There will also be applications for uncovering past events to make positive changes through age regression. All new hypnotherapists registered with NGH will receive a 12-months membership to NGH and magazine subscription for Journal of Hypnotism and Hypno-gram.
TOTAL TUITION (Over 2 weekends /4 days): $1,650.00
6 MONTHS HYPNOSIS PRACTICUM SUPERVISION [$590.00]
Hypnosis Practicum Supervision (HPS) is only opened to those who have completed the above mentioned modules 1 to 3 i.e. NGH Hypnosis Certification Training. The focus is on practical activity-based learning and using self-evaluation tools. The practicum is held once a month over 2 hours in the evening and will take place in the heart of town.
The monthly Practicum will be in two parts.
Part one: group hypnosis by leading participants
Part two: evaluation and case diagnostic of the prior month’s practice.
You will learn the following at the end of the programme:
- How To Hypnotize
- History of Hypnotism
- Theory of the Mind
- Application of Self-Hypnosis
- An Overview Of The Profession Of Hypnosis
- Fundamental Principles Of Success
- The Role Of The Hypnotist
- How To Establish Rapport (Rapport Building with NLP)
- Factors That Influence Suggestibility To Hypnosis
- Laws Of Suggestion
- Simple Profiling through personality plus
- Suggestibility Tests
- Pre-induction Talk
- Practical Hints For Hypnotic Induction
- Presupposition and the Axioms of Choice Theory
- The Different Depth Of The Hypnotic State
- Isomorphic Metaphor and its application
- Authoritarian And Permissive Induction Techniques
- Rapid Induction Techniques
- Posthypnotic Suggestion
- Deepening Techniques
- Hypnotherapy For Smoking Cessation
- Hypnotherapy For Stress Reduction
- Hypnotherapy For Weight Loss
- Age regression and Timeline therapy
- How To Set Up Your Practice And Build Your Clientele
- Non – Therapeutic Applications (learning, stage freight, confidence, selling, relaxation, etc.)
- NLP & the basics of Life Coaching
- Creating a 6 Hours Self Hypnosis Workshop
- Precautions In The Use Of Hypnotherapy
- And much more…
1)Payment by individual modules – a total of $4580.00
• Module 1: Foundation of Hypnotism = $690
• Module 2: Tools of the Trade – Practical Hypnotism = $1,650
• Module 3: The Road to Being a Hypnotherapist = $1,650
• Hypnosis Practicum Supervision = $590
2) Full payment of $4,200 including a complimentary 6-Months Hypnotism
Practicum Supervision (A savings of $590)