Self Ho’oponopono Healing & Hawaiian Shamanic Practices
What do you do when your heart wants one thing and your mind disagrees? Or your soul longs for something but you think it’s not practical? Do you ever criticise you physical body, or blame yourself harshly ? Self ho’oponopono is a process to create inner harmony, it helps you make decisions, be kinder to yourself and reduce stress.
When your head, heart, soul and body all agree you have more energy, better health, and more spiritual power. You can use the experience gained in this workshop for yourself and others. This workshop is inspired by shamanic wisdom from old Hawaii.
• ‘Bowl of Light’ to remove blocks
• ‘Bowl of Spirit’ to gain awareness
• Aligning your physical, emotional, mental & soul bodies
• Self-ho’oponopono: being in harmony with yourself
• Using stones & shells as symbols to gain insight
• Learn a Blessing chant
• Being a more powerful presence
• Creating an immortal Spirit Body (Light body)
Date: Mon & Tues 4th & 5th Sept, 7:30-10:30pm Fee: SGD 290**
**Take all 3 healing workshops & get a discount