Spiritual Warriorship in Life & Business
A warrior is someone who has the courage to live life with truth and integrity. A warrior is someone who can stand up for themselves and hold a boundary. A warrior only kills when it is necessary for survival, and never in anger. A warrior is innocent. A warrior has inner strength. A warrior makes the world a better place. Come and learn about being a warrior from a Native American perspective. Learn about ‘counting coup’, a method for developing your courage. Women and men both benefit from warriorship training.
• Warrior’s creed
• Counting coup (a Native American process)
• Holding a boundary
• Courage to be true to yourself
• Living your life with honour
• Being in charge of your own life
• Courage in life & business
Date: Sunday 25 September 2016, 3-6pm
Fee: SGD 150*
Location: Citadines Mount Sophia
Reserve a place and get the full address.
Contact: Nat +65 9338 5167 or Michelle +65 9625 4862
* 10% discount if you attend all of Daniel’s events.