POWER OF 3 三人智 Episode 16
Do I accept the person as who he or she is, regardless of how different we both are?” We are not referring to difference in gender or culture or social status. It is something more intrinsic like personality, values, preferences. Only when we truly accept the other person for who they really are, we then are in a true relationship.
In this episode, Nathanael Seers 王鵬程 and Jiu Jian 玖健 will talk about the key to a true relationship is in acceptance. They will discuss acceptance in a relationship and self – acceptance which is crucial in our self – growth.
在本集中，Nathanael Seers王鹏程和Jiu Jian玖健将谈论建立真正关系的关键在于接受。他们将讨论在关系中的接纳和对我们自我成长至关重要的自我接纳。
- Acceptance for who they truly are, animate inanimate, plants, animals and even self-acceptance
- Do we accept the person for who there are regardless of the difference
- Accepting personal space and knowing the difference
- Practicing positive connecting habits in choice theory psychology
- Sudden lost can be a challenge for acceptance, by letting go, one evolves
- Culture difference can be a challenge when it comes to acceptance.
- We cannot change anything unless we accept it.
- Self-acceptance than others will accept us.
- The person we speak to the most is ourselves
- Looking into understanding the deeper meaning behind what we do. (The boy with Tourette syndrome – Brad Cohen Story)
- Understanding is the first step to acceptance that leads to recovery.
- Story of two monks, and acceptance key to letting go.
- Finding the other half that accept you for who you are. Featured song: 孫燕姿 Sun Yan-Zi – 同類 Someone Like Me